- There is a 2 hour minimum on all jobs. After the 2 hours are completed, jobs are charged in half hour increments.
- If a job is likely to take longer than originally estimated, the Driver will inform the customer of the change and the likely final charge.
- An extra charge of £11.50 will be required if traveling through the congestion charge zone.
- Extra fuel charges may apply when traveling outside M25.
- Parking must be arranged by the customer. Any parking fines must be paid by the customer to the Driver on completion of the job.
- There will be a minimum charge of £40 for goods being taken to the tip.
- Payments must be made by cash or cheque at > completion of the job. Unless otherwise pre-arranged.
- Job arrival times are estimated. Although we always do our best to be on time, circumstances out of our control may cause some delays.
- If no other agreement is made Magic Mike Removals accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of property after the job is complete and the payment is received by the Driver.
- We have a ‘Goods In Transit’ insurance policy. In our hands your goods are covered for up to 20000 GBP – subject to an excess charge of 150 GBP per claim payable by the customer. It is customer’s responsibility to arrange any extra insurance if required.
Charges if you postpone or cancel the removal
By agreeing to undertake the removal or storage we incur costs in preparing for it and also lose the opportunity to undertake further work that would use the same resources. Because of this, we may suffer loss if you cancel this contract or postpone its performance. The amount we will potentially lose will depend upon when the cancellation and/or postponement occur. If you postpone or cancel this Agreement, we will charge you according to how much notice is given. “Working days” refer to the normal working week of Monday to Friday and excludes weekends and Public Holidays.
– More than 7 working days before the removal was due to start: No charge.
– If less than 7 days before the removal was due to start: not more than 50% of the removal charge.
– Within 24 hours: 100% of the removal charge.